ARPEL 2015. Cooperation and Innovation for Sustainable Energy Development
As partner of ARPEL, TEMA LITOCLEAN Group attends the 4th conference held on 7th, 8th and 9th April in Punta del Este, Uruguay
Coinciding with its 50th anniversary, the Regional Association of Companies of the Oil, Gas and Biofuels Sector in Latin America and the Caribbean organises this event that brings together the CEOs and CFOs with links to the industry, thereby enabling synergies to be sought, opportunities to be detected in the entire value chain and knowledge and experience to be exchanged.
ARPEL 2015 will be attended by globally and regionally renowned exhibitors that will discuss and assess different topics, including:
- Global and regional perspective of the energy sector
- Geopolitics, risks and opportunities
- Market analysis and crude prices today and the medium- and long-term view
- Developing non-conventional hydrocarbon resources in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Selection, training and development of the workforce in the industry
- Human rights and company
- Guiding principles and their impact on the oil and gas industry
The Group actively participated in this conferenced that was declared of national interest by the Office of the President of the Eastern Republic of Uruguay, with the presence of the managers of Litoclean, TEMA 2000 and TEMA.
Albert Tasias, Chairman, acted as conference moderator. Operational Excellence and Safety of Processes. Culture and Leadership, which was covered by Marcelo Tokman, CEO of ENAP.
The different sessions, forums and lectures developed during these three days seek a profound debate on the current set up of the industry, the analysis of new global geopolitical map and the outline of strategies for the medium- and long-term growth of the sector.