TEMA LITOCLEAN Group’s constant goal is respect of the environment and sustainability, however, above all else, it is a social commitment the Group assumes and carries out in the following principles:
- guarantee people’s health and safety;
- contribute to sustainable development;
- contribute to mitigating climate change;
- include environmental criteria in business processes, new projects, activities, products and services, as well as supplier selection and evaluation;
- minimise adverse effects on ecosystems; and foster the conservation of biodiversity;
- guarantee the prevention of contamination and continuous improvement through the optimisation of environmental management, the minimisation of environmental risks and the active participation of employees.
For all the above, TEMA has a Quality Management System and Environmental Management implemented, for the realization of environmental studies and industrial risk assessments according to the rules: