TEMA LITOCLEAN Group
Over 30 years’ activity operating in the environmental sector, soil decontamination and industrial safety consolidate extensive experience that endorses us as we continue maintaining the validity of our values as the main goal of TEMA LITOCLEAN Group: efficacy in the performance of all our activities, our constant ability to respond to our clients thanks to multidisciplinary and experienced teams, and our commitment to the environment and sustainability.
With its head office in Barcelona on Numancia street 36, TEMA LITOCLEAN Group covers the following areas of activity: safety and environmental:
- Consultancy specialising in the oil, petrochemical, chemical and mining industry.
- Safety: analysis of processes involving the presence of chemical substances and design of solutions that prevent accidents and minimize their consequences.
- Environment: study of the environmental impact of industrial activities and proposal of smart measures to reduce to the minimum their environmental effects.
- Research and characterisation of polluted sites.
- Soil decontamination: through the execution of cleaning projects with on-site, off-site treatments and combining both treatments, delivering to the waste treatment plant or through other solutions such as natural attenuation or hydraulic barriers.
- Locally, TEMA LITOCLEAN Group conducts geochemical and hydrogeological studies and risk analysis, environmental sensitivity maps, environmental and biological monitoring, fauna and flora studies, disposal permits and clearcutting and clearing permits, communication workshops, citizen communication, participation and consultation workshops, geographical information systems, among other activities.
- Training courses in different fields and levels:
- Industrial safety
- Environmental audits
- Environmental impact studies
- Contaminated soil research and remediation
- Risk analysis and its applications
All of this is aimed at the following sectors:
- Oil and gas prospection and extraction (onshore and offshore)
- Reception, storage and distribution of fuels
- Natural gas
- Basic and intermediate petrochemicals
- Ports for the transportation of raw materials
- Real estate transactions
- Fine chemicals
- Pharmaceutical industry